Business Visitation Program
The visitation program is a cooperative effort involving volunteers drawn from other businesses, local government, business organizations and non-profits. Our partners are members from the Greater Tehachapi EDC, Chamber of Commerce, CSUB Small Business Development Center and Main Street Tehachapi.
Here's what we hope to accomplish through the Business Visitation Program.
- To demonstrate to existing businesses that the community appreciates their contribution to the local economy.
- To help businesses solve problems and challenges.
- To assist local businesses in gaining awareness of available resources.
- To develop collaborative relationships for participating in comprehensive long-range retention and expansion activities.
- To build the community capacity and cooperation to sustain growth and development activities.
- To contribute to the assessment of Tehachapi’s capacity to accommodate growth of businesses.
Interested in Participating?
If you're interested in having members of the GTEDC visit your business and bring information on available resources, please complete the form below. We'll be in touch shortly!